Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Sunday, October 23, 2005

This Bird Has Flown

I know it may not be of much importance, but if you happen to be in the Fords, NJ area, you can pick up this highly anticipated Beatles tribute album two days in advance at Vintage Vinyl. I got mine! It's pretty decent with some almost exact replicas of Beatles songs (Yonder Mountain String Band - Think For Yourself), some good interpretations (Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Michelle), and some interpretations so awful they make you angry (The Cowboy Junkies - Run For Your Life) if you happen to be as big of a Beatles fan as I am. Overall, I'd say it was a good purchase though, so go out and get your own!

This Bird Has Flown
Vintage Vinyl

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Beatles. And they should not be covered anymore. The end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home