Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Thursday, February 09, 2006

We Are Scientists v. The Willowz

By now it's well known that SOT darlings We Are Scientists are making a DVD which will contain at least one video per song on their latest "debut" album With Love and Squalor. What you, loyal SOT reader, may not know, is that The Willowz, a rock quartet from the land of the Mighty Ducks, will be releasing a DVD, titled See In Squares of 26 videos, all directed by different people. So it seems that the boys from Brooklyn have some competition. There's more information about See In Squares on the Willowz website, along with a trailer of sorts for it.

Oh, and I've got my money on the Willowz DVD coming out before the WAS one. Call me a pessimist.

We Are Scientists
The Willowz

And maybe one of these days I'll do that review of the Willowz album Talk In Circles, like I said I would months ago. Or maybe not. It's not quite a pressing matter. I will, however, do a review of the Isles EP Back To Terrific, which they were kind enough to send me. It should be up by early next week, as I have some shows to go to this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home