Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back From A Show, And I Didn't Leave My Seat

After lots of anticipation and worry that my computer wasn't up to the task of allowing me to watch a webcast (it only barely sufficed; I had to use the 56k option, which is similar to watching paper cut outs of the guys moving in front of a sea of colored pixels), the guys came on stage for their last show in Europe until they head back to the states, and soon back to NYC. Keith had apparently misplaced his passport in the dressing room, ie left it in his back pocket, which delayed them. Chris remarked that they weren't leaving for another two days, which makes me wonder what they'll be doing in Amsterdam all by themselves.

Again, they basically played through With Love And Squalor with a few exceptions. They did a cover of "Be My Baby," dedicating it to their tour managers. Awww... Overall, it was a pretty good set, from what I could see/hear. Of course, it was only a webcast, so I'll leave it at that.

I'll work on getting a recording, if anyone out there is craftier than I am at computers. We'll see what turns up.

Update:

Some of the guys on Nebulize My Mind have gotten the audio and video. 'Twill be up within the week, methinks. Matt Jordan is one of these people, so doubtless it will be on YANP as well, but I'm stickin' to this story goddamnit.

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 6:13 PM, Blogger Ross The Boss said...

Oh Kyle, ye of little faith. You know that I'll get it as soon as it comes out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home