Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Damn...

I'm really sorry for inundating our audience of about maybe 5 with all of these posts. I realize I've posted more in the last 2 hours than I have in the last 2 weeks, but this really deserves a post. First, I hope all are aware of the We Are Scientists show at Bowery Ballroom on January 12th. It will be their first show after their record is released in the US. Not only that, but Bishop Allen was just added to the bill. So go. You have no excuse to miss it.

As I said, I was in the city on Tuesday for Islands. I had gotten in really early, and no one was around. So I basically mulled about in Virgin Mega Store in Union Square for a good three hours. In the import section, what did I find but We Are Scientists' With Love and Squalor. Not only did they have two of them, but they were on the wall so all could get a good sampling of the boys. I really can't believe how big they're getting.

Stereogum also has them first in the Listening Lately section. Absolutely ridiculous.

Buy, buy, buy!


See you on the 12th. Or if I know you from high school, i.e. 90% if not all of the people who read this. I'll see you over winter break. Later Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home