Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

F*** You Brian...

In response to Brian's query as to posting: Yeah. We've been a little slack lately. I guess I'm defacto man in charge of writing all concert reviews, as Ross doesn't like doing them, but I've had some things going on lately, and unfortunately have been neglecting this blog. However, I just got back from a triumphant weekend of indie rock, and these events will be spoken about, I'm sure at length, hopefully by the end of the week. I'm seeing Islands tonight, and don't quite have time to write about this past weekend now as I have my last lab due today as well. Let this be enough to hold you over until real reviews come up. I still have to do well in my classes (Rutgers is providing storage space for this thing), and I'm already going to a fair amount of shows. Therefore, I generally have to pick between writing here, doing homework,... or playing Earthbound. Yeah, yeah. But good things are to come. I promise.

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian clearly has never experienced the wonders of Earthbound. No

 

Post a Comment

<< Home