Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Man Man Covers Etta James "I'd Rather Be Blind"

So, I can only remember back to the Interactive Playground show from last week when, as my friends and I exited, I couldn't help but ask, "Did they play a cover when the power to their mics was cut?" Even standing/sitting in the front, I couldn't tell, but was pretty sure it wasn't a Man Man song. But what song could it be. Enter PitchforkMedia. Man Man sure does like using Pitchfork for these exclusive releases.

I'd Rather Be Blind

As noted, it's a cool doo wop song, but still has the distinct voice of Honus, and the Man Man hallmark high pitched peculiar-sounding backing vocals. Pretty cool, though.

Man Man
PitchforkMedia

PS - Anyone else having as wierd a Valentine's Day as me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home