Sounds Of Thunder

Delving into the NYC music scene

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Donate

I truly hate to do this, but I come to you now in a time of need. As you may or may not know, I live in Denville, NJ and Kyle is in Piscattaway, NJ. To get Kyle is 41 miles. To get from Kyle's to New York is 38 miles, then 38 miles back to Kyle's, then 41 miles back home... 158 miles... at the least! The trip always costs me at least one tank of gas, which is not petty change. So, if you enjoy our reviews, please click the kitty on the side and help us in our quest to go to every show we can.

Thank you all so very much ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is crazy. I live in California now, but I moved here 8 years ago from Denville, NJ. This is my first time reading this blog (I found it kinda randomly, through the Bishop Allen boards), but Denville is a pretty small city. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home